Landlords and cerificates

If you are a landlord or rent out one of your property’s, even if it’s for holiday lettings you need a landlords safety certificate (CP12). We can help, a landlords safety certificate is basically like a minor service but with an added gas tightness safety test that is carried out on the piepwork and appliances. This checks there are no gas leaks at the property. We then issue you with a certificate which is valid for a year for your insurance purposes. We encourage our landlords to get a full service with their landlords inspections as this can sometimes help prevent breakdown,  prolong their system and boilers life. This can keep it running for longer ,  keeping their tenants happy and their repair bills low. All our prices are subject to vat.